Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

H20 Loving

A while back, I made a promise to myself to drink more of this water stuff that everyone needs to survive. I'm a tea, soda, lemonade type person. But, I thought I would give water a try. I problem is that my faucet filter needed fixing about a week into dpeoyment. I didn't know how to fix it, nor did I want to buy a new one. One day while I was shopping at the commissary, I discovered something amazing.    
A Brita water bottle. 
 Retrieved from Google Images 
 Retrieved from Google Images
It was exactly what I needed. It is a personal water bottle, but it has a filter in the bottle! Crazy, I know. This means I can go everywhere and have filtered water. I love it for road trips because I can just fill it up in the bathroom rather than pay the money for bottled water. During a 14 hour drive, it gets really pricy for a round trip. The refills are pretty inexpensive as well. 
 Retrieved from Google Images
I plan on buying one for Matthew when he gets home to take to the gym. I also bought one for my mom and she loves it too. She likes having filtered water at work. It's a really great investment when you have gross tap water. I adore it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment