Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Military Monday: Hey! It's October!





Yes, incase you had to recount, there are 27 tallies up on the mirror of misery . It's crazy, in a good sort of way. Not to sound full of it, but I am pretty darn proud of myself. I don't think I'm weak by any means, but I am not naive to the fact that I am pretty much a pansy when it comes to the department of emotions. I get my feelings hurt very easily and I tend to cry a lot when I'm upset. So, making it past the six month mark makes me want to give myself a pat on the back. God granted me with strength I honestly didn't know I had, and an amazing support system. I can't believe how fortunate I am. But, regarding the blog title, it is officially October.



I was writing out my calendar and didn't realize another month was down until I notice this little bit of information....


That's right, November is quite literally in sight. As lame as it sounds, I literally had tears in my eyes. I just need to make it through this month, month seven.

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer-Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment