Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween: A little late on the bandwagon

I know that halloween has been long past, but I thought I'd post some pictures to share how awesome of a time I had even though Matthew wasn't home! The night before halloween, two of my best girl friends came over and we carved pumpkins. First off, every I love carving pumpkins. Like, jumping into the pool in 90 degree heat type of love. I'm going to sound full of it, but I actually rock at it. I can't paint, draw, or even trace a stencil most of the time....but I can sure carve a pumpkin. These are the finished products. My pumpkin is the Owl.


Here we are with our awesome pumpkins! We were so excited! 


I decided to "dress" up this year. After our pumpkin carving extravaganza, we decided to make a target run to gather some super hero shirts. Tricia rocked out an awesome batman shirt, and I got Matthew's favorite super hero. Captain America. Then I decided to try the new fad, "chalking" your hair. It turned out great! I did red and blue to match my shirt of course...

My best friends, besides the lovely Becky, came over to eat tacos and hand out candy with me. After dinner, my favorite trick or treater came to visit :) My nephew Parker. Isn't he the cutest cowboy you've ever seen? My sister was a sport and dressed up as well!







This is a pretty lame post, but I wanted to share how I spend the holiday. Do you have any traditions for this holiday in particular? Share some! Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment