Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

No, I haven't died

Well blogging world, it's been a while. But have no fear, I am back! Loads of things have happened since my last blog post. One thing being that I am now making that cash money employed! I am still doing the nanny route, but this time with two new children. They are great kids so it doesn't even feel like work most of the time.
We're also nearly twenty-two weeks down on this deployment! Can you believe it? excited stoked ecstatic there are absolutely no words to describe how I feel about the fact that we are over halfway done!

Speaking of being halfway done, I had what I like to refer as my "mid-deployment crisis" and went for something different when I cut my hair. I haven't rocked the whole across your forehead bangs in years, but I thought I could totally rock it and just went for it.




I also started a new set of classes. I am officially classified as a junior. This blows my mind because it means I'm halfway done with my bachelors degree! Boooooyah! Yep, I just said that. My favorite class so far is my psychology of criminal behavior. You may or may not know this about me already but I have a mild obsession really like criminal minds. I would totally go to school for the rest of my life if that meant I'd have a shot of becoming an agent for the behavioral analysis unit of the FBI. I say this, not one bit embarrassed, because it is indeed a real job. My dream job. But sadly, only thing scarier than "Karen chasing bad guys" is "Karen with a gun". So, that dream is put on hold.

More posts are soon to come world, so have no fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment