Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

My Sister Clearly Stole My Ovaries

I am that type of person who really gets going on my Christmas presents in July. I just like the head start,  plus I'm cheap crafty so a large portion of gifts for our loved ones are handmade so I need extra time to get it. This year, I started in August. It's not July, but I am happy to say that I'm not knitting a million scarves this year so I gave myself a few weeks off. An idea for my parents and grandmothers Christmas hit me like freight train. More on the full story of the idea later, but it does involved sorting through lots of pictures. I have determine my sister has stolen my ovaries because boy does her son look like me when I was a baby.

A little background information, I was a bald baby. I'm pretty sure I didn't grow hair until I was going on three, which is pretty accurate according to the photos I received. So, I really do look like a little boy. I got over my embarrassment a long time ago for my baldness.

So here is my baby photo...
I know, I know. I look too adorable for my own good. Bald, but adorable.

Now, here is a pictures of my nephew Parker..
Well, it's a picture of me, my sister and Parker. But, this is a picture that has a similar facial expression. I have concluded...that my sister did indeed steal my ovaries because there is a freakish resemblance. 


This is a rather random post, but I found these pictures while working on a project and was really freaked out. All this time we thought Parker just took after my brother in law, turns out he does take after our side too!

No comments:

Post a Comment