Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

My favorite kind of Hoe.

For every summer that since I can remember, I spent my entire summer camping with my grandparents. Well, I camped with my entire family. It was my favorite part of my entire year. We had a camper at a local camp ground in Gas City, Indiana that had a pool and video arcade. From the moment I woke up, I would be riding my bike with my siblings or playing at the park until dark. After night time came, we'd all sit by the fire and roast marshmallow or hot dogs. It was an great chunk of my childhood.


The absolute best part of the summers spent in Gas City, Indiana? It was only a short drive to Upland. Go to your google search engine, and type in  Ivanhoe's. It's the first bit of information that shows up. Ivanhoe's a restuarant that has been around for year, and is a little gem for the locals. Well not only the locals, but for everyone. People come from all over the state, and even out of state to grab one of Ivanhoe's one hundred specialty shakes and sundaes. They are famous for their ice cream, but they also make a mean breaded tenderloin and onion rings! Besides my family, Ivanhoe's is one of my favorite things back home. I always make a point to go there at least once, if not more than once. 

Here are some photos from my last trip back home when we dined at Ivanhoes :)


 My sister Kia and I! 
All of us girls! My sisters Kia, and Coni.



My nephew, Parker, eating some birthday cake ice cream! 


We took Paker to play after our first trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment