Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Military Monday:A Homecoming

It was a crazy awesome Thanksgiving for my family this year. Although I'm not writing about Matthew's homecoming, I am writing about a homecoming that is special to my family. My brother-in-law deployed to Afghanistan about a month after Matthew's unit deployed. It's been a rough road for my sister because she had to take a rambunctious 2 year old and home by herself. But, she did it! It's going to post the photos rather than explain the whole story of their homecoming. I think the pictures will speak for themselves.

Disclaimer: I am starting to dabble with Matthew's camera. I am not a professional. So, please take the quality of the photos with a grain of salt as they aren't the best quality. But, I still like to think I did a great job capturing the moment!

























2 comments:

  1. ooh those photo's are just so sweet! I'm sure it feels just amazing to have your man back home. :) Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kayla! This is actually my brother in law, but I am so thankful that he is home safe! The gorgeous lady in the photos is my sister and the handsome little guy is my nephew :) They are both excited that he is home finally! My husband should be home in the next few weeks though! So I'll be posting our homecoming pictures!

    ReplyDelete