Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Homecoming Curse

There is a little thing that happens around homecoming that I now refer to as The Homecoming Curse. As soon as you get a date, what can go wrong..will go wrongThis took the form of my precious macbook pro dying on me. One minute it's doing fine, next it won't go past the loading screen....

.....this is like the red ring of death for mac users. What could this mean? Of course, a failing hard drive.  What could be worse than replacing the hard drive? The fact that my computer will be out of commission....the final week of my classes. Thankfully between my sister's desk top and my friend letting me use her laptop, so I was able to complete all of my coursework on time. The downside to of all of this is that 1) it ended up costing a small fortune to replace and 2)I lost all of my files. Needless to say, we decided to invest in a portable hard drive. Even thought it was a stressful situation we concluded that 1)we have the money to fix it and 2) if that was the worst thing we have to deal with, we are extremely blessed this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment