Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Year In Reivew

2013 what such a crazy year for us. So, I thought that with the new year getting started that I would share the top moments that we experienced in 2013!

  • We experienced our 2nd wedding anniversary. 
  • Matthew was honorably discharged after almost 5 years of service and we relocated to his home state of Louisiana.
  • I turned the big 2-1! 
  • We've got to take a few trips to Houston to visit are great friends! So thankful they are only a few hours away!
  • My family surprised me with a visit when I was extremely homesick!
  • Baby Owen was born! I absolutely love being an Aunt to another nephew.


  • 2nd Family visit and we got to meet baby Owen!
  • Matthew went to the police academy!
  • Matthew turned 25!
  • Matthew graduated the police academy 

  • Matthew is officially a sheriff's deputy!

  • I went to Disney World with my sister and her family!




     As you can see, it's been one awesome year. It's had it's trials but not without it's rewards! We are looking forward to 2014 and all it decides to bring us!

No comments:

Post a Comment