Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

D-Day

The day I have been dreading for months has finally hit, D-day. Also known as, my husband’s deployment date. For those who are military wives and family members, you know exactly what I’m feeling right now. But for those you aren’t, it is similar to your heart just stopping in your chest. No matter how much preparation or readiness meetings you go to, nothing can prepare you for the initial moment that it becomes real. My heart broke with every piece of gear he took out of the car. But, I know these next 8 months will be very interesting to say the least. But, moving onto some happy news. Since the hubby will be gone I will be doing a TON of projects around the house, pinterest projects and that means a lot of blog posts! J So, just bare with me until I get used to M being gone and I promise to bring lots of great posts in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment