Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Family Portraits 2013

I absolutely love when we get our pictures taken. I know that fifteen and twenty years from now, we will be grateful to have pictures that we had taken in our early years. We haven't had professional pictures taken since our wedding portraits two years ago. Before we left North Carolina, we really wanted to get our photos taken by a photographer that took my good friend Becky's. You can see her session here. You can find information about Ashley Perry Blevins Photography here. She is just fantastic! She has great fun ideas and really takes into account what you want. I sent her a link to a board on pinterest full of poses that I liked, and she really tired her best to recreate them. You can see our session on here blog here. But I am about to post a annoying amount of pictures!

Our session took place in White Lake, North Carolina. We left our location up to Ashley, and we are so glad that we did. They turned out beautifully.Here are just my top favorites!
































There you have it! Our family pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment