Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ch Ch Ch Channnging

So, basically, I suck at this whole blogging thing. I really do have good intentions, but I never seem to get around to actually posting to it.
Basically, this is me ^^^^
But the good news is, part of my new years goals is to hop on this blogging train and stay on for a least a few stops this time.  I could try playing catch up with some of the events I should have shared right away, like Christmas and such. But, sadly you may never get to hear about all those fun things. If I get around to it, that's great. If I don't get around to it...well I warned you. I do promise that I'll try to post at least once a week. Hopefully more than that if I get around do it! We have a lot of changes happening in the next few months and I can't wait to share them all with you! Spoiler Alert: just to clarify it now, these changes do no include a baby! Being that Matthew and I are entering our second year of marriage, that is normally a go to conclusion when we mention changes in our life. Believe me when I say that when the time comes, you'll get the full on announcement with no subtle hints!

But I have a few projects in the works, along with the possibility of documenting my journey to a fit and clean life! So please be patient with me and I hope I can start doing a better of a job! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment